Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
Measure yourself around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape measure horizontal.
Place the end of a measuring tape at the centre back of the collar, then pull the tape along the top seam of the sleeve.
When you get to the shoulder hold the tape in place at the shoulder and continue to pull down the sleeve until you reach the hem of the sleeve.
I Wood Fir Yew So Hard Blues Hoodie
The Lodge – the place where everyone wants to be and be seen.
The TURNIP TEEZ Hiker Hoodie is the perfect hoodie for everything. The gym to mountain hikes, or hammock to campfire or maybe just lazing on the couch with a good book. More here.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
- 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Nicaragua, Honduras, or El Salvador
Your unique TURNIP TEEZ Hiker Hoodie is meticulously crafted for you the moment you place your order. This personalized process takes a little extra time, but it is the essence of true craftsmanship. Unlike mass-produced items, our approach helps to reduce overproduction and minimize waste.
Did you know that 1 in 5 garments thrown into landfills have never been tried on? Your decision to choose bespoke and handcrafted items not only makes a style statement but also champions sustainability. Thank you for your thoughtful choice!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|A - LENGTH||INCHES||CM||B - CHEST||INCHES||CM||C - SLEEVE||INCHES||CM|