THE WOOD MORNING COFFEE CABIN has called Mount Moist Plinth home for longer than anyone can remember and continues to be part of the tradition that makes the MOUNT MOIST PLINTH WILDERNESS RESERVE so special.
Not to mention the creator and home of the original Wood Morning NUT JOB!
Make sure to make today a Wood Day for yourself!
If you do not want to miss out on what is happening at The Wood Morning Coffee Cabin; make sure you sign up to catch “The Drip”.
The Wood Morning Coffee Cabin’s exclusive email list, The Drip.
Get your subscription today!
WOOD YOU CARE TO JOIN US
WOOD MORNING NUT JOB
With not everyone being able to join us each morning for a Nut Job; we wanted to be sure to share our simple, ORIGINAL and rugged recipe with you, so you can enjoy a Nut Job at home.
The Stuff You Will Need
- 2 shots of Demon Sea Men (Or use your favourite fresh ground espresso beans, we like the extra “grit’ that Demon Sea Men add to the flavour.)
- Heaping teaspoon of your favourite chocolate hazelnut spread (or more)
- Boiling water
What You Will Need to Do
- Grab that teaspoon heaping with hazelnut spread and drop it in your mug.
- Pull 2 shots of espresso and pour that over your chocolate hazelnut spread so it can start to melt, slowly add the boiling water, stirring in the nutty goodness.
- Leave room for cream. (Adding cream, adds a little extra fat to the drink to help bring the flavours out and across your palette – but you can omit if you like – this secret is where the luxury of a nut job lies.)