Je vous présente, Chartier.
- soft, lightweight, cozy, durable, 124 g/m2
- pre-shrunk, side seamed
- solid colours 100% combed & ringspun cotton
- heather colours 52% combed & ringspun cotton, 48% polylester
- heather prism colours are 99% combed & ringspun cotton, 1% polyester
- athletic & black heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
I trust you have #TURNIPSTACHE checked as one of your EMAIL PREFERENCES so you are getting the exclusive emails. Wait, whaaat? You are not on the list at all? Well get on it mate! Sign up, right here.
CLASSICS IN COMFORT
This t-shirt his my favourite to work with. No matter when I put it on, fresh off the dryer rack after printing or the one that has been in my drawer now for a couple years; feels like I have been wearing them both for years. Perfectly soft, cozy, durable and well, they just feel like home.
The "heather" fabrics are a combination of 52% combed ringspun cotton and 48% polyester; in order to achieve the look of the fabric. With the solid colours coming at you with 100% ringspun combed cotton. Heather prism colours are 99% combed ringspun cotton & 1% polyester.
The perfect amount of stretch in each t-shirt.
The more you spend the more discount you earn against your shipping charges!
When your TURNIP TEEZ totals hit the subtotal amounts listed below I will discount your cart to offset any shipping charges; still giving you the freedom to decide which shipping method suits you best.
- Subtotal of $50 to $99 - receive an instant $5 credit
- Subtotal of $100 to $199 - receive an instant $10 credit
- Subtotal of $200 to $299 - receive an instant $20 credit
- Subtotal of $300 or more - receive an instant $30 credit
This message only appears on items that are applicable.
MADE TO ORDER
Please remember each order is considered "made to order". Please make sure you are familiar with the unique TURNIPTEEZ refund policy.
Size ChartSize guide
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
Complete Your Collection.
Meet Chartier. He is wanting to do his part to end STIGMA and fight HIV. Chartier knows that HIV is an infection that, with daily HIV treatment, is a long-term chronic condition. Chartier wants you to understand that many people live with chronic conditions and a) we don’t know about it to see them b) we don’t judge them because…