Unfortunately, every once in a while an issue may occur with an order. We are all only human!
If this is the case, we are happy to assist you in any way we can. If the problem occurred as a result of an error on our part, we are more than happy to replace you for your item if the estimated delivery date was within the last 3 weeks.
The guidelines below will help you in determining if you are eligible for a return.
- Faulty Product: If the product has a hole, stains, or manufacturing defect.
- Placement Issue: If a print is clearly crooked or off-centre.
- Incorrect Image: If we printed the wrong image.
- Wrong Item Sent: If we send you the wrong garment, colour or size.
If you believe a problem has occurred due to an error on our part, we offer our sincerest apologies and we are happy to replace any items we dropped the ball on.
- Take a photo of the problem – If the problem is print size, please use a ruler.
- Contact us by starting a customer care ticket and include;
- The photo(s)
- A specific description of the issue
- The Order Number
- If there are multiple products in an order, identifying the product with the issue
- Our customer care team will respond within 2-3 business days.
Each garment is created at time of purchase. Please be aware that there is a short window for any changes to be made, once your payment has been finalized your order moves to the printing stage (processing) any changes can not be made & orders can not be cancelled and are non-refundable.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized, therefore TURNIP TEEZ reserves the righT to refuse returns at its sole discretion.