Since we cannot be together right now, the team a The Wood Morning Coffee Cabin wanted to share some beverage suggestions to help you fill up your mugs with. (Hopefully, one of the sexy mugs from The Wood Morning Coffee Cabin)
THE NUT JOB
- 2 shots of Demon Sperm espresso (or use your favourite fresh ground espresso beans)
- Heaping teaspoon of your favourite chocolate hazelnut spread
- Boiling water
- Grab that teaspoon heaping with hazelnut spread and drop it in your mug.
- Pull 2 shots of espresso and pour that over your chocolate hazelnut spread so it can start to melt, slowly add the boiling water, stirring in the nutty goodness.
- Leave room for cream. (Adding cream, adds a little extra fat to the drink to help bring the flavours out and across your palette – but you can omit if you like – this secret is where the luxury of a nut job lies.)
Allergy Alert: May contain NUTS, DAIRY